Tuesday, February 16, 2010
reflection #4
I first experienced the the Panopto last semester, Professor Johnson used it the entire semester. Currently I am taking Cultural Anthropology with Weldyn Houger and he records his lectures as well. I find that this feature that professors use is well worth it. If a student ever misses a class or even needs to revisit a lecture for clarification, it is at the tip of their fingers. All one needs to do is log on to discovery and there it is (here is an example). I find that I may use a similar method to record my classes for the needs of my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also experienced panopto first with Professor Johnson and I find it amazing that he is still the only teacher I have that is attempting to use this technology, even though it decides to challenge his knowledge every onces in a while.
ReplyDelete